Just Another Smalllll 2000 Integra BuildFirst  < 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 >  Last
Author Post

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by rarespirits »

Definitely a catch 22. I'm sure you could rig up a temp 3rd brake light for inspection.....The cusco spin knob ONE OF MY FAVS!!!

Probably just going to say Fuck It and run the Gen 1

Quote, originally posted by artofmotiongarage »
Love the little detail parts you have goin on in here! I love little details! I also would love to know more about that Cusco button. I assume it's the E-brake handle Button?? Any advantages aside from aesthetics and bigger in size?

Thanks broski.

Yes, it is for the emergency brake...Mostly just cosmetics for me. I liked the machined look. Been wanting to get one for a few years now and just never took the time to find and buy one lol.

Quote, originally posted by artofmotiongarage »
Oh yeah and I like that coffee mug in the background in the pic with the vision mirror!

#YetiNation

Got some more Circuit Hero gear in today...

JDL-SKUNK2-SHEEPEY BUILT-WEB CAMS-RYWIRE-DOWNSTARINC-CHECKERDSPORTS-STICKYDILJOE-AEM-HONDA TUNING-BOOBIES
DC Build

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Got around to painting the window switch delete today. This may still be one of my favorite interior pieces lol

Finished

Also got some sticks from the Stickydiljoe ... Thanks Joey

JDL-SKUNK2-SHEEPEY BUILT-WEB CAMS-RYWIRE-DOWNSTARINC-CHECKERDSPORTS-STICKYDILJOE-AEM-HONDA TUNING-BOOBIES
DC Build

rarespirits
NITE*GRIND Transmissions

10239 posts [90%]
sOuL CaL
4-23-2006
 « Re: (Jbayyy)« » Reply  Edit

cool block off mod. I had asked Ryan for 2 of those, reminds me to check in on that. Gen 1 FTW!!
1213 AFFILIATION -JDMKIDS | CALI LOVE | AS1 FAMILIA
1213 AFFINITY - NITE GRIND TRANSMISSIONS | GRIPSET | NASTIE GARAGE | CALI LOVE CLOTH. | My Classifieds

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « Re: (rarespirits)« » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by rarespirits »
cool block off mod. I had asked Ryan for 2 of those, reminds me to check in on that. Gen 1 FTW!!

DC Build

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Picked up some new tools today to help me get started on the bay

Also started on some sanding and trying to finish the floors of this turd..

DC Build

jdm.guy

58 posts [100%]
na
4-8-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

I'm loving the progress your making man. I'm glad to see your build is still on!

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by jdm.guy »
I'm loving the progress your making man. I'm glad to see your build is still on!

Thanks bra

Worked on getting the floor pans cleaned up today. Went to Lowes and bought some wire brush attachments for the drill and went to town on everything that didn't come up with the dry ice I used a couple years ago. I wanted to get it all out since I decided I'm not going to be running carpet anymore.

Between draining and charging two lithium batteries in the DeWalt about 5 times today I managed to get a little bit done. Finished getting all the main nasty shit out. Now its just sanding and cutting away at getting them bare. The shitty before picture was in the previous post.

Also got the bulk of the shit in the cowl out as well

After getting my arm caked in this nasty ass glue they use on the stock doors about 3 times I took a minute and got them cleaned up. I used Simple Green and Goo Gone in the spray bottle. Came right off!

Before

After

Finally pulled the harnesses while I was at it which explains why the blower motor is laying around again...

DC Build

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Decided to get all the brackets I no longer needed out of the bay today.

Went to Northern and picked up a set of these bits

This is all I managed to get out of the two...

Note to self...spot welds are a pain in the ass. But, some progress is better than no progress I guess...

DC Build

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Oh, and because I am obsessed with Mike's Integra I hopped on some of the Motolyric swag from his article they did on him.

DC Build

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Things got a little crazy last night...

Ripped the dash out. Pulled the heater unit out. I decided it won't be going back in. Going to try and finish cleaning up all the seams and removing all the gunk off the floors.

Really shitty picture. Couldn't get a focus in the dark

DC Build

artofmotiongarage

613 posts [100%]
Vermont
12-10-2010
 « Re: (Jbayyy)« » Reply  Edit

Man I remember having to get that glue off the doors of my old build. I had a MUCH HARDER time getting it off. This work you are doing is necessary but a pain in the ass! Keep it up man! See the light at the end of the tunnel!
Build: 2001 Acura Integra LS Turbo
Instagram: artofmotiongarage
Closure to my old EK: The Last Hoorah

rarespirits
NITE*GRIND Transmissions

10239 posts [90%]
sOuL CaL
4-23-2006
 « « » Reply  Edit

Man II get so much inspiration from you guys, and so many tips! Keep up the good work. Updates are splendid. Love the shirt too! The article was indeed a good read.
1213 AFFILIATION -JDMKIDS | CALI LOVE | AS1 FAMILIA
1213 AFFINITY - NITE GRIND TRANSMISSIONS | GRIPSET | NASTIE GARAGE | CALI LOVE CLOTH. | My Classifieds

First  < 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 >  Last

» Return to Build threads