Just Another Smalllll 2000 Integra BuildFirst  < 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 >  Last
Author Post

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by artofmotiongarage »
Man I remember having to get that glue off the doors of my old build. I had a MUCH HARDER time getting it off. This work you are doing is necessary but a pain in the ass! Keep it up man! See the light at the end of the tunnel!

Thanks man. I'm trying to make sure I take my time and do this shit the right way. Not too concerned about how long the tunnel is lol

Quote, originally posted by rarespirits »
Man II get so much inspiration from you guys, and so many tips! Keep up the good work. Updates are splendid. Love the shirt too! The article was indeed a good read.

JDL-SKUNK2-SHEEPEY BUILT-WEB CAMS-RYWIRE-DOWNSTARINC-CHECKERDSPORTS-STICKYDILJOE-AEM-HONDA TUNING-BOOBIES
DC Build

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Got in and removed some more bs yesterday. I'm thinking about shaving all the holes inside the rear floor pan. Just a thought tho.

JDL-SKUNK2-SHEEPEY BUILT-WEB CAMS-RYWIRE-DOWNSTARINC-CHECKERDSPORTS-STICKYDILJOE-AEM-HONDA TUNING-BOOBIES
DC Build

skip
Spoon me please

4812 posts [100%]
Rainy WA
12-10-2008
 « « » Reply  Edit

Nice man! In for moar
Milano red dc4 build - 2017 comeback

Spoon // Desmond // Recaro // ASC Metal Fab // KoyoRad // Innovative // ICB

Super Street Rookie of the Year - 2012

Instagram : @coopakaskip

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by skip »
Nice man! In for moar

Thanks bro

How have you been? What are you up to these days?

DC Build

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Well again life put the shit rocket on hold.

Married the most rad chick ever about 2 weeks ago. Then took off for a honeymoon in The Keys just in time before Matthew decided to fuck Florida in the ass. She threw the idea of painting my car for Christmas... I'll guess I can accept that from my Suga Mama...

I also forgot to put some pictures up

Thanks ICB!!!! The last ''delete'' item on my list.

And thanks to Circuit Hero for some more awesome swag. Steering Adapter is next!

DC Build

trustfab

274 posts [100%]
woodbridge nj
10-29-2015
 « « » Reply  Edit

Hi, nice build. I just wanted to reach out and offer some advise, the plates in your floor need to be 1/8" 6x6" welded to the floor and the both the sills. Sometimes its easier to "box" it in. You can see some examples of this in google images. Since our cars don't have subframes and are unibody you will have a much stronger cage by having the extra surface area welded up. The rule book used to call for the D bars to be welded to a bar running across the car from sill to sill opposed to the floor like how you have but that may have changed. Anyway long story short I just wanted to reach out because maybe it would be worth it to you before you paint the interior to have your buddy weld in those 2 additional sill plates on the bottom of the main hoop.

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « Re: (trustfab)« » Reply  Edit

I'm always down to take advice. Maybe you can show me some pictures of what you're talking about...
DC Build

trustfab

274 posts [100%]
woodbridge nj
10-29-2015
 « « » Reply  Edit

trustfab

274 posts [100%]
woodbridge nj
10-29-2015
 « « » Reply  Edit

Sure. In the pic you can see the lowest bar (which can be either in front or behind the main hoop. This bar is welded to additional plates on the sill. The D bars then weld to that which severely strengthens the rigidity of the chassis opposed to the D bars being welded to 20 gauge floor pan. If adding that bar is not possible at least have your friend weld in 2 additional plates on the side and behind the hoop mounting points. The last pic I send is the boxing.

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Well I brought my motor home finally. GSR Trans was a little dirty so I won't post any pictures until I can clean it up. Also picked up a few other things for the car.

Evan's Tuning built the block with Manley Rods and CP Pistons. Head was done by a local cat. Supertech Valves, Springs, Retainers, and Guides. 3 Angle Valve Job. Has stock cams in it at the moment.

Injector Dynamics ID 1000's

Full Blown Setup

Picked up a new Stage 5 Competition Clutch

Set of ITR Cams I may or may not end up running

Moroso Baffled Oil Pan

ARP Flywheel Bolts

Picked up a Victor X. Kind of dirty from laying around. Probably going to powder coat it black.

And last, some DSS axles

I'll post some update before too long

DC Build

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Fast bump so I can find this page lmao.... Updates soon!
DC Build

artofmotiongarage

613 posts [100%]
Vermont
12-10-2010
 « Re: (Jbayyy)« » Reply  Edit

Can't wait for updates! Congrats on the marriage sir!
Build: 2001 Acura Integra LS Turbo
Instagram: artofmotiongarage
Closure to my old EK: The Last Hoorah

First  < 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 >  Last

» Return to Build threads