Just Another Smalllll 2000 Integra BuildFirst  < 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 >  Last
Author Post

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « Re: (artofmotiongarage)« » Reply  Edit

Thank you, Sir!

I will try and post some stuff up here tomorrow. I have a few little things to share

JDL-SKUNK2-SHEEPEY BUILT-WEB CAMS-RYWIRE-DOWNSTARINC-CHECKERDSPORTS-STICKYDILJOE-AEM-HONDA TUNING-BOOBIES
DC Build

artofmotiongarage

613 posts [100%]
Vermont
12-10-2010
 « Re: (artofmotiongarage)« » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by Jbayyy »
Thank you, Sir!

I will try and post some stuff up here tomorrow. I have a few little things to share

Awesome!

Build: 2001 Acura Integra LS Turbo
Instagram: artofmotiongarage
Closure to my old EK: The Last Hoorah

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by artofmotiongarage »

Awesome!

Got a few things in here recently. Been dealing with work, home improvements, the holidays, and some family issues involving my Unlce. He finally got out of the Trauma ICU at Carilion after 17 days. We were together on Christmas Eve when his blood pressure spiked and he passed out down a flight of steps and hit his head on the concrete. He suffered a TBI with skull fractures in two places. It has been an absolute emotional mess. Good days. Bad days. But we're on an upward climb and he is talking and somewhat walking...By far, the craziest thing I have experienced.

The wife got me a few things for Christmas this year...

Skunk2 Ultra Series Lower Control Arms

Skunk2 Pro Series 74mm TB in black to go with my color scheme.

CheckerdSports Raised Foot Plate

She's the best.

I also picked up a Circuit Hero Spacer

And some Skunk2 Radiator Hoses...I believe I should be certified by now lol

JDL-SKUNK2-SHEEPEY BUILT-WEB CAMS-RYWIRE-DOWNSTARINC-CHECKERDSPORTS-STICKYDILJOE-AEM-HONDA TUNING-BOOBIES
DC Build

BabyTypeR

815 posts [100%]
in the Island NY
12-24-2010
 « Re: (Jbayyy)« » Reply  Edit

Looking good !! cant wait to get started on mine as well
Flickr |Canon
My EK Hatch Built Thread
http://forums.nwp4life.com/zer...age=1
Instagram Venom_EK and Norman_Mphotos
K-TUNED, HQ Autobody

jap-society

2333 posts [100%]
belgium
10-17-2009
 « Re: (BabyTypeR)« » Reply  Edit

Nice collection of new pieces
K-EG project car and daily EG4

Downstar | Checkerd Sports | Hybrid Racing | J's Racing | Spoon Sports | Mugen | C-west | Chargespeed | ...

IG; japsociety

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by BabyTypeR »
Looking good !! cant wait to get started on mine as well

Thanks bro

Quote, originally posted by jap-society »
Nice collection of new pieces

I should have some more stuff rolling in the next week or so.

DC Build

jdm.guy

58 posts [100%]
na
4-8-2010

Man, it's been a minute. I love the progress on the build. Sorry to hear about your family and glad he's doing better. Congrats on getting married too! I'm looking for some more information in regards to where you picked up the magnets for the track. I'm looking for some myself so I can track the hatch this year.

rarespirits
NITE*GRIND Transmissions

10239 posts [90%]
sOuL CaL
4-23-2006

First and foremost, a belated congrats is in order on your marriage. As everyone before me said, the collection of new goods is niceeeee!
1213 AFFILIATION -JDMKIDS | CALI LOVE | AS1 FAMILIA
1213 AFFINITY - NITE GRIND TRANSMISSIONS | GRIPSET | NASTIE GARAGE | CALI LOVE CLOTH. | My Classifieds

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by jdm.guy »
Man, it's been a minute. I love the progress on the build. Sorry to hear about your family and glad he's doing better. Congrats on getting married too! I'm looking for some more information in regards to where you picked up the magnets for the track. I'm looking for some myself so I can track the hatch this year.

Thanks bro. The guy was on Insta and his account is not active at the moment so I'm not really sure what happened. When I get some more information I'll shoot you a text

Quote, originally posted by rarespirits »
First and foremost, a belated congrats is in order on your marriage. As everyone before me said, the collection of new goods is niceeeee!

Thank You very much kind sir. It will only continue to get better... I hope lol

Took some notes from some fellow members on here and picked up a couple small things before I headed out to North Carolina for a long weekend cabin getaway with some friends.

I stole Fredophoto's idea with the cig lighter insert. Sorry bro lol too cool not to scoop one up. "Ejecto Seato" cuh

Someone else on here sent me looking for these taillight seals by Detroit Muscle. When I remember or stumble across who it was I will thank you again. $25 for these is an absolute steal. They are excellent quality and seem like they will last a good while.

DC Build

artofmotiongarage

613 posts [100%]
Vermont
12-10-2010

That Eject cig lighter insert is awesome! What is the deal with the tail light gaskets? Are the OEM ones discontinued?
Build: 2001 Acura Integra LS Turbo
Instagram: artofmotiongarage
Closure to my old EK: The Last Hoorah

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by artofmotiongarage »
That Eject cig lighter insert is awesome! What is the deal with the tail light gaskets? Are the OEM ones discontinued?

Yea man haha... No, not that I know of. I believe they are around $70. These are identical, maybe a little bit thicker, and only $25 shipped to my house. I usually only use OEM parts but I'm trying to have this car on the road this summer.

DC Build

Jbayyy

1713 posts [100%]
SW Va
9-27-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

It ain't much but it is all I got for now...

Got a package from donut. / Idonutknow today. Thanks again man

Took the picture and didn't realize it was blurry until after the fact. Too lazy to take another.

DC Build
 First  < 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 >  Last

» Return to Build threads