Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help Quick Reply
 BabyTypeR->built thread, Magik MarkerFirst  < 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 >  Last
Author Post

SMOKINGHONDA

32 posts [100%]
Clovis NM
5-12-2014
 « « » Reply  Edit

Very nice hatch. Top quality. Thank you for the write up on the CWest sideskirts. I have the same ones and was trying to figure out the best way to mount them.
My Hatch Build - http://honda-tech.com/appearan...16928/

jap-society

2291 posts [100%]
belgium
10-17-2009
 « Re: (SMOKINGHONDA)« » Reply  Edit

Damn man, that is one sexy intake
K-EG project car and daily EG4

Downstar | Checkerd Sports | Hybrid Racing | J's Racing | Spoon Sports | Mugen | C-west | Chargespeed | ...

IG; japsociety

BabyTypeR

778 posts [100%]
in the Island NY
12-24-2010
 « Re: (crazyjetsfan22)« » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by Smitty_Works »
awesome updates man.
guys like you are bringing life back to this forum

Im trying brother!!

Quote, originally posted by artofmotiongarage »

Your welcome! Oh even color! I love the bluish hue it has! That manifold looks DOPEEEE! Power goals? Sorry if you already stated that!

thanks thanks man !! . Power goals maybe 3-500 well see dont really want nothing to crazy you know.

Quote, originally posted by TabatoEk »
Wow. This is looking awesome.

thank you very much!

Quote, originally posted by crazyjetsfan22 »
Whats the turbo size?

62/66

Flickr |Canon
My EK Hatch Built Thread
http://forums.nwp4life.com/zer...age=1
Instagram Venom_EK and Norman_Mphotos
K-TUNED, HQ Autobody

BabyTypeR

778 posts [100%]
in the Island NY
12-24-2010
 « Re: (jap-society)« » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by SMOKINGHONDA »
Very nice hatch. Top quality. Thank you for the write up on the CWest sideskirts. I have the same ones and was trying to figure out the best way to mount them.

Thank you very much. Np my dude! trust me i knew the struggles haha tell a friend showed me how. There's a Few ways but i felt this way was much more safer then to Double side tape them.

Quote, originally posted by jap-society »
Damn man, that is one sexy intake

Thank you very much Sir

Much more to come

Flickr |Canon
My EK Hatch Built Thread
K-TUNED, HQ Autobody

BabyTypeR

778 posts [100%]
in the Island NY
12-24-2010
 « Re: (BabyTypeR)« » Reply  Edit

A lil of an update from Friday to Sunday

So as ya can see i installed the new lower thermostat from K tuned Only issue i had was when i mounted the manifold with the throttle body it was hitting the thermostat. Not a big deal but on this part it was either deleting my heat or going around it so i did a lil research plus speaking with Sean from K tuned he showed me a few way and we spoke upon it. I'm gonna Make just one lil changement in order to run my Heat shouldn't be much a headache i hope lol

so here's how it was before

then i saw this picture online that i could mount it this way spoke to sean from K tuned said it was fine so i ended doing it this way

Got some Braided Line and Started making the lines for the radiator tuck

Phone pic lol

Right here you can see we are good to go

Then did the top lines after

More updates to Come

Flickr |Canon
My EK Hatch Built Thread
K-TUNED, HQ Autobody

SMOKINGHONDA

32 posts [100%]
Clovis NM
5-12-2014
 « « » Reply  Edit

I have a question about your braided line for the radiator. On the radiator side was that pre-fabricated to have an AN fitting? I would like to do this to my hatch but I am not sure how it works on the radiator side. I have a Koyo radiator that I bought but of course it has a hose fitting on it not AN.

I love your build man. Spare no expense!

My Hatch Build - http://honda-tech.com/appearan...16928/

jap-society

2291 posts [100%]
belgium
10-17-2009

Looking good man !!

What change do you need to do to keep heat ?

I'm gonna delete the oem heater because I'm going to use a oem DC5 shifter. Like to keep everything inside so the exhaust has maximum amount of room underneath.

Downstar | Checkerd Sports | Hybrid Racing | J's Racing | Spoon Sports | Mugen | C-west | Chargespeed | ...

IG; japsociety

BabyTypeR

778 posts [100%]
in the Island NY
12-24-2010

Quote, originally posted by SMOKINGHONDA »
I have a question about your braided line for the radiator. On the radiator side was that pre-fabricated to have an AN fitting? I would like to do this to my hatch but I am not sure how it works on the radiator side. I have a Koyo radiator that I bought but of course it has a hose fitting on it not AN.

I love your build man. Spare no expense!

it was fabricated to be a AN fitting Correct. im sure they can make it to be AN fitting instead of buying a whole Kit again just to have a tuck rad, you know and this set up is a Speed Factory set up in case you were interested.

Thank you very much!

Flickr |Canon
My EK Hatch Built Thread
K-TUNED, HQ Autobody

BabyTypeR

778 posts [100%]
in the Island NY
12-24-2010
 « Re: (jap-society)« » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by jap-society »
Looking good man !!

What change do you need to do to keep heat ?

I'm gonna delete the oem heater because I'm going to use a oem DC5 shifter. Like to keep everything inside so the exhaust has maximum amount of room underneath.

Thank you man!!

As far as change ill have to unite something together in order to have Flow on the head and in order for me to get heat in the heater core as well, so im still thinking on what to do and working with K tuned on that and might make it AN fitting on the lower thermostat then see what i do to switch it over from the heater Core. Still a work in progress

Got ya you can always make a small hole to run the Lines im guessing your going K also ?

Flickr |Canon
My EK Hatch Built Thread
K-TUNED, HQ Autobody

BabyTypeR

778 posts [100%]
in the Island NY
12-24-2010

As you can see in certain pics i got a chance to pick up the ChargeSpeed eyelids not much are fans which really doesn't bother me lol regardless the build is for me and my vision that i have for the car but here's some pics of it with them installed

Sunday Came Around and decided to think on where to mount the Boost Solenoid so i made a lil bracket thanks to my friend bullet and Marcin on the Guidance as well.

Made the hole a lil bigger and Boom nice and mounted

After that got around to mounting the race Spec Cables from K tuned and the Race Spec billet shifter by far one of my favorites besides from the manifold definitely feels amazing! .
Some pics of the progress of me welding thanks to my friend Bullet on guiding me gotta learn some how no? lol. But since i had a big hole their do to me being k series around 04-05 we had to cut a big piece in order to run the rsx shifter box underneath but luckily we had some sheet metal there and was able to weld back the piece and i was able to continue doing everything by mounting the new shifter and cables

After that was done my friend Jay came by and helped me out by cleaning the interior. Still more to do inside the interior

Then decided to take some random photos of the Car

<br /><br />
Modified by BabyTypeR at 9:04 AM 1/11/2017

Modified by BabyTypeR at 12:30 PM 1/13/2017

Flickr |Canon
My EK Hatch Built Thread
K-TUNED, HQ Autobody

artofmotiongarage

575 posts [100%]
Vermont
12-10-2010

The color scheme of your car is so classy and high end!
Instagram: artofmotiongarage
Build: 2001 Acura Integra LS Turbo
Closure to my old EK: The Last Hoorah

jap-society

2291 posts [100%]
belgium
10-17-2009

Quote, originally posted by BabyTypeR »

Thank you man!!

As far as change ill have to unite something together in order to have Flow on the head and in order for me to get heat in the heater core as well, so im still thinking on what to do and working with K tuned on that and might make it AN fitting on the lower thermostat then see what i do to switch it over from the heater Core. Still a work in progress

Got ya you can always make a small hole to run the Lines im guessing your going K also ?

Gonna keep an eye on this project to see what you come up with

And yes, my project EG will get a K. Just ordered some small Ktuned parts so I can start mocking stuff up.

IG; japsociety

First  < 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 >  Last

» Return to Build threads