Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help Quick Reply
 Darlclouds build take 2First  1 2 3 >  Last
Author Post

Darkcloud

252 posts [100%]
Some where lost CA
1-4-2010
  Darlclouds build take 2« » Reply  Edit

I had a thread up before but can't find it. Oh well, back story is I'm building the black sheep of Hondas that don't get alot of fame and glory like most civics and integras. But this won't be an ordinary accord build.

What I've done to it so far

Don't mind the skunk shock and coilover sleeve combo. Daily driving only, will be getting better coilovers thinking of AMR or fortune autos.

Darkcloud

252 posts [100%]
Some where lost CA
1-4-2010
 « Re: Darlclouds build take 2 (Darkcloud)« » Reply  Edit

What I'm doing in the mean time off the car building my cluster and mocking up my gauges

[URL=http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/Darkcloudcb3/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160106_203708_zpshwee3iap.jpg.html]

From when I deleted my AC and heat from my dash harness

[/URL]

Darkcloud

252 posts [100%]
Some where lost CA
1-4-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

My dash harness after I deleted climate function

[URL=http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/Darkcloudcb3/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160116_182519_zpsmuxnkwmm.jpg.html]
I do plan on racing this car so some aero modifing with spare parts had to happen, since parts aren't made forb90-93 accords.
[/URL]

[URL=http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/Darkcloudcb3/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160313_122634_zpsxaocvypr.jpg.html]
The fender pieces were done when I had a sedan

[/URL]

Will finish these up soon

jap-society

2335 posts [100%]
belgium
10-17-2009
 « Re: (Darkcloud)« » Reply  Edit

Curious to see the cluster finished.

K-EG project car and daily EG4

Downstar | Checkerd Sports | Hybrid Racing | J's Racing | Spoon Sports | Mugen | C-west | Chargespeed | ...

IG; japsociety

Darkcloud

252 posts [100%]
Some where lost CA
1-4-2010
 « Re: (jap-society)« » Reply  Edit

Most definitely that cluster alone is a project itself

Darkcloud

252 posts [100%]
Some where lost CA
1-4-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

I'm big on brakes and handling, as I stated my current suspension setup is my daily setup not tracking.

As far as my stability, I went with progress 22mm RSB and 27mm ST FSB.

Also I placed poly bushings in the rear strut mount bushing.

Darkcloud

252 posts [100%]
Some where lost CA
1-4-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

So got a chance to work on my car before work. So far switched out the autotragic pars for my 5spd swap. Also removed the HVAC system. And installed BMY old steering column.

And now the 5spd swap begins

Finished for the day

artofmotiongarage

615 posts [100%]
Vermont
12-10-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

i love how much diversity I have been seeing on this forum since the start of the comeback! This Accord is no exception! Nice work so far keep it goin'!
Build: 2001 Acura Integra LS Turbo
Instagram: artofmotiongarage
Closure to my old EK: The Last Hoorah

Darkcloud

252 posts [100%]
Some where lost CA
1-4-2010
 « Re: (artofmotiongarage)« » Reply  Edit

Thanks man and I will, I do like the integras,civics and del sols but the Accord of this gen fits me the most, parts are a pain to find here and there but eh I manage.

When I looked at the car before buying I did notice that the hood was up so this is what it looked like

I did clean most of the shrub out and I know it needs a good cleaning hoping to have that done tomorrow since I have the whole day off. After I got some of the shrub out

jap-society

2335 posts [100%]
belgium
10-17-2009

Damn man

That's a forest in there

K-EG project car and daily EG4

Downstar | Checkerd Sports | Hybrid Racing | J's Racing | Spoon Sports | Mugen | C-west | Chargespeed | ...

IG; japsociety

Darkcloud

252 posts [100%]
Some where lost CA
1-4-2010
 « Re: (jap-society)« » Reply  Edit

What I said too lol

Darkcloud

252 posts [100%]
Some where lost CA
1-4-2010

So today, I put on a lip I've had for a while it's beat to death but I'm not caring since I'm not going show plus it's the track/canyon run lip, removed the auto cable, pretty much I'm prepping for my swap over the week, I work alot and not so many days off.

Here is some of what I did not much but it's something

My shifter made by Cheddar's auto, for good quality for the price, my steering comes out closer than OEM position but it's comfortable and this shifter works out perfectly

And I scored this for my f22b/f22a build yes I'm going non VTEC similar to the dohc zc non VTEC builders just to see how far I can take it, my build isn't going for top speed or high horsepower as of now, just enough balance for corners in the canyons and circuits but I will be building an VTEC motor mid summer.

First  1 2 3 >  Last

» Return to Build threads