jap-society

2333 posts [100%]
belgium
10-17-2009
 « Re: (skip)« » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by skip »
Don't know how I missed this thread! In for more

Thx man, hope to updating this on soon.

Need to decide what swap mounts I need to order. Innovate, Hybrid Racing, ...

K-EG project car and daily EG4

Downstar | Checkerd Sports | Hybrid Racing | J's Racing | Spoon Sports | Mugen | C-west | Chargespeed | ...

IG; japsociety

BabyTypeR

815 posts [100%]
in the Island NY
12-24-2010
 « Re: (jap-society)« » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by jap-society »
[/url]

Hope it will be enough of a heat source, now I just need to buy some inline fans so I can start testing it out.

LMK how this works might need something like this also well see hopefully not and i can keep heat =D

Flickr |Canon
My EK Hatch Built Thread
http://forums.nwp4life.com/zer...age=1
Instagram Venom_EK and Norman_Mphotos
K-TUNED, HQ Autobody

jap-society

2333 posts [100%]
belgium
10-17-2009
 « Re: (BabyTypeR)« » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by BabyTypeR »

LMK how this works might need something like this also well see hopefully not and i can keep heat =D

I will man, it just got delivered yesterday. Gonna take it to the warehouse tomorrow and hope that I can test out what heat it gives.

Downstar | Checkerd Sports | Hybrid Racing | J's Racing | Spoon Sports | Mugen | C-west | Chargespeed | ...

IG; japsociety

jap-society

2333 posts [100%]
belgium
10-17-2009

Just ordered some small stuff from Ktuned. Once it gets here I can start mocking up my shift setup.

IG; japsociety

BabyTypeR

815 posts [100%]
in the Island NY
12-24-2010

Nice
Flickr |Canon
My EK Hatch Built Thread
http://forums.nwp4life.com/zer...age=1
Instagram Venom_EK and Norman_Mphotos
K-TUNED, HQ Autobody

jap-society

2333 posts [100%]
belgium
10-17-2009
 « Re: (BabyTypeR)« » Reply  Edit

Yesterday I finally get my K-tuned parts in. Seems the company where I ordered them from in the UK had to order the parts themselves from K-tuned, but on the ebay listing it clearly said IN STOCK.

Took over 2 weeks to ship, no communication to me what so ever. I had to email them myself asking what was going on.

So I give them a negative feedback on ebay, seeing as they are already half a week past the set delivery date and they still didn't ship it out at that time. Now I get an email from them asking me to change my feedback to possitive and they will give me a 25% refund ?! What a joke !!
I'll gladly have them keep that 25% refund to warn people not buy from their shop.

Next time I'll order my parts tru my buddy's shop or straight from K-tuned themselves.

Now that I have my parts, I can start mocking up my shifter setup and my electric heater so I can start modifying my dash for custom vents and gauges. Once that is done I can take it back out and drop it off to be flocked.

Also tried to get a second coat of paint stripper on the valve cover, but ran out halfway so that needs to be put on the shopping list.

Really hope it startes heating up soon, Freezing cold temps are not fun to work in and my propane heater is currently at my buddy's house for his house renovation. 2 more weeks before they are coming to install his radiators.

IG; japsociety

Micha

148 posts [100%]
Mars
1-30-2015

Ordering directly from k-tuned takes 2 days via UPS.
From Canada to the US to Germany :D

I think that's the best way, if you need it fast

What's there on the second photo?

IG: @michaaah
subros.de

jap-society

2333 posts [100%]
belgium
10-17-2009
 « Re: (Micha)« » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by Micha »
Ordering directly from k-tuned takes 2 days via UPS.
From Canada to the US to Germany :D

I think that's the best way, if you need it fast

What's there on the second photo?

Didn't need it that fast but I just can't stand that there is NO communication what so ever. Specially for a company that sells tons of stuff on ebay. Glad I got my stuff in the end an will probably never do business with them again.

And not much, just the project that has been sitting there way to long now

IG; japsociety

jap-society

2333 posts [100%]
belgium
10-17-2009

Been looking into some small inline blower out of boats to combine them with the electric heater I have.

Gonna try to get to the warehouse tomorrow afternoon and take some measurements of what space I have to work with. Then I can see if I can order the 4 inch blowers or the 3 inch ones. Hopefully I have enough air moving around with just the 2, otherwise I'm gonna install an extra one in the center.

Also been playing with a spare lower dash piece I have to figure out where I want everything to go. Start button, switches for the heater and blowers.

IG; japsociety

artofmotiongarage

613 posts [100%]
Vermont
12-10-2010

I am excited to see how the heater setup plays out! I have never seen a custom setup like this!
Build: 2001 Acura Integra LS Turbo
Instagram: artofmotiongarage
Closure to my old EK: The Last Hoorah

jap-society

2333 posts [100%]
belgium
10-17-2009
 « Re: (artofmotiongarage)« » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by artofmotiongarage »
I am excited to see how the heater setup plays out! I have never seen a custom setup like this!

Thx man, was recommended a GPRauto lower dash piece but I don't think I will use it. Biggest problem is that this will not be a dedicated track car so it will need to go to the tech inspection every year to keep it road legal. And I will need to keep some of the oem buttons that are in this lower dash piece.
I'm going to try and put it at a small angle so I can still reach all the buttons when I have my 4 point harness on in my Buddyclub seat

This is the GPRauto lower dash piece, really like the carbon.

Already bought a small PVC sheet today so I can continue playing around with it untill I find the perfect angle and just start making the back plate and continue on from there, shaping and then some fiberglass over top. And once it's finished, maybe paint it, put some carbon fiber over it or have it flocked to match the dash.<br /><br />
Modified by jap-society at 6:25 AM 2/16/2017

Modified by jap-society at 6:26 AM 2/16/2017

IG; japsociety

First  < 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 >  Last

» Return to Build threads