Honda eg thread

19 Likes

My EH2 from 2008. Sold it in 2012.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Anyone selling a clean hatch? Sold my EH3 9 years ago, been looking for a clean hatch ever since!

This car, anyone know exactly what the rear brake rotor mod is?

Link to video:

8 Likes

My K24/20 GREDDY turbo’d 92’

3 Likes

11 Likes

he described it in the video, saying he used the fastbrakes kit…

could be this one, https://www.fastbrakes.com/product_p/fastbrakes%20civic%20si%20rear%2011.htm

1 Like

Got it and a big thank you for your helpful reply. :+1:

Super clean brotha :+1:

1 Like

Recently went to buttonwillow for the first time and did a 2:19!

9 Likes

This was you?!! This hatch was so beautiful with that J Blood front bumper and all around beautiful build I had all the pictures saved in my old PC lol many props awesome job man. Did you end up selling it?

11 Likes

Think this is coming home again in the spring. This all original auto EJ1 has changed hands 3 times now between my dad and I. It’s back on its original suspension. I originally bought it from my father, of whom the car’s 2nd owner gave to him as payment for a Highlander timing belt job, to serve as my primary transportation to and from work after I first moved out. Think it’s time to finally give it the third pedal it deserves (in the most OEM way as possible of course.). Original paint. Factory ABS/rear disc, No rust. Sub 130k miles. Rare here in the north east.

7 Likes

Going on year 15 of this never ending project.

8 Likes

Replacement for my stolen R.

8 Likes

My old 1994 Si coupe

4 Likes

They made Si coupes?

@Nashville i live in Canada maybe it was only a thing here… I know models are a bit different. Your Ex is our Si and your Si is our SiR… we got em1’s in VSM too!

3 Likes

my 20 year project… wc metro speed

11 Likes