*Official Post Your Wheels Thread*

Lol… no. They’re OG +35 regamasters redone in Cobalt grey but with a gloss coat over them. Interestingly enough, I had these done about 2 years before the rereleases (Gen 2).

2 Likes

Now if you would have just gold or chrome dipped them, they probably would have released the new Regas the very same way. lol :laughing:

Mugen M7’s 15x6.5 +45 on 205-50-15 Falken Azenis RT615k

3 Likes

16x7 +33 Volk Racing CE28
Freshly powder coated in Mag Blue

3 Likes

Recently won these 18 inch CR Kai’s for my Sportcross on Yahoo, just need to get them shipped over from Japan. 8,5 +33 and 9,5 +38

1 Like

Haven’t seen that colored setup around here in a long time, good offset too. We definitely need to see pictures when you mount them! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Testfitted on the car a while ago

3 Likes

anybody else beginning to forget the names of OG wheels and parts? I noticed this when i was talking to a friend reminiscing past times…maybe im just getting old lol

1 Like

Same here @boost2k…sometimes I feel they might be losing their relevance just based on how people modify their cars these days and how rare and hard to find some or a lot of these wheels and parts have gotten. :neutral_face:

Even if you can find so called OG parts, they are just sometimes not even obtainable anymore because of their silly level of expensiveness.

Things which weren’t so considered rare are now the new rare and unobtainable.

This I think has drastically affected how alot of cars are being seen and modified these days and also how we talk about them.

Anyways, it’s nice to go back to old magazines (if you can afford them) for a quick referesh OR simply wish the forums would just get on board again like they used to. lol :joy: :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

I’m just trying to buy parts I can remember LOL. Had the hardest time remembering “ARC winglets” the other day.

1 Like

:smile: If having a hard time remembering what they’re called is already difficult,

then

try finding if there’s any for sale is another story. :laughing: :rofl: GL

1 Like

Jongbloed x Porsche x wrenchmob

5 Likes

1 Like

15x7 +28 CE28 Club Racer

3 Likes

vision technica vr-1 & Amazon center cap

5 Likes

@masaki_l2p Beautiful car and Vision wheels. Love your car and thank you for hanging out with us on the forum! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My 10th gen Si on Advan TC4’s in Racing Indigo Blue

18X9.5 38+
245/40 All around.

2 Likes

2 Likes