Del sol picture thread

Let’s get this going, it’s been a while!! Post up your del sol

19 Likes

Eg2 I’m working on for my wife.
currently in pieces, but should be back together soon

13 Likes

Here’s my Del Sol. It’s been off the road since 2011. Finally getting it back up and running again.

11 Likes

I miss mine :cry:

6 Likes

Here’s my old Sol.

2 Likes

Miss mine :confused:

1 Like

Hella clean del Sol man! Always wanted a s2k cluster on mine

Here is my boosted del sol. Work in progress. Going into paint this upcoming spring hopefully.

1 Like

Del Sol been sitting for 6 years now… hopefully get it back going this next year!!!

3 Likes

5 Likes

damn they let you in here? LOL

1 Like

My little daily

9 Likes

It’s probably only my cup of tea.

4 Likes

Here’s pics of “warpig”. My delsol I sold this year I made the chassis mount with a apr GTC-200 wing foil. Every part was custom. I kept it. Too good to let go. But here’s a photo dump. Started with a boosted z6@32psi then a itb z6 then a b18. I Dali’s it for 2 years. Lifted in the winter and sent it. I miss it. Here’s its adventure. Photo dump!

1 Like

Here’s mine. I’ve had it for about 8-9 years and was my daily for a good majority of that time. My goal now is to just “clean” it up and continue doing maintenance. I just want to get the car running good, drive it about 2-3 times a week and just continue to mod and enjoy it.

11 Likes

My 92 SiR. For sale if anyone is interested.

8 Likes

Here’s my 94 Si that I bought back in 2000. Swapped in a B16A2 in 2005 and shortly after I got sent overseas. I did a couple track events in 2006 while back home on vacation. The car has been just sitting pretty much ever since. Here’s a pic from 2006 at one of the track events and how she sits now. I’m currently robbing some goodies off her to use in my 97 hatch daily driver project. After I get the hatch running the rebuild on the del Sol will start. I’ve been collecting parts for the del Sol since 2006, including a K24A4 longblock and K20A2 head. If you guys want, check me out on IG @tracksol

5 Likes

Lol yup haha I seen you posted so I had to

11 Likes

4 Likes