Official Honda S2000 thread

They are temporary waiting on 18” slips in gunmetal

1 Like

So happy NWP is back, since rhe hiatus I dtill have my crx, but recently picked up this 04 ap2 with 34k. On the look out for some mf10 !

2 Likes

Just sharing some pictures of my two buddies Silverstone AP1’s on a hills run we did.

One on TE37 and the other on Enkei RP01.

Enjoy NWP!

3 Likes

Glad to be back on NWP!!!

10 Likes

Super excited to be back on here!

Here’s my 02 s2000

6 Likes

4 Likes

Current look…

How she looked before…

I’ve owned it for a little over a year but I first drove this same S in the early 2000’s. Bought it off of my best friend and I made a few changes to make her mines.

3 Likes

Our shop S2000 :+1:t3:

@underpressureracing

5 Likes

nwp is back! back to wasting away my time on forums again! :wave:

11 Likes

Great to be back. Here’s a picture of my ride. Just got her all dialed in and ready to drive.

5 Likes

Our S2000 hit the dyno the other day. Made 1050 on E85 with boost by gear on our new Quaife Sequential. Hoping to do Half-Mile racing here soon. Check more out @underpressureracing

2 Likes

Here is our first outing on the streets with new Quaife sequential with boost by gear. 1100hp currently and she moves. Also a huge difference since we have added the Chassis mounted swan neck wing.

Follow @underpressureracing

2 Likes

Real rotas

6 Likes

6 Likes

Currently sitting at the shop mocking up all the plumbing and turbo kit

5 Likes

Fixed a very rock chipped front end on this S2000 that belongs to a friend mine’s father.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Sunrise this morning, here at Under Pressure Racing :checkered_flag:

3 Likes

My Rio AP2. It’s just getting started but the little things I have added so far really make it a fun drive

1 Like

Are thoes the evo2? Do you have to roll your fenders?

1 Like