Photography

Let’s see them

Some of mine over the last few years

11 Likes

What you shooting with? I got an A7 too but about to upgrade to a A7R2
A6000 with 50 1.8 (excuse my fucked left headlight :man_facepalming:)

3 Likes

Man it’s been years…

4 Likes

Canon T6i with 18-55 and 55-250.
Rented a 70-200 lens once

2 Likes

Here are some photos I took on Cinestill 800T film…

13 Likes

I shot this on a Canon AE-1 Program with some Ultramax 400 film (I think) at Year 11

11 Likes

Nice shots, film is best!!

3 Likes

Yup! It’s so much more fun than taking a million pics on a DSLR just to choose two that I liked haha

2 Likes

My civic shot with my Leica M10 and 50mm summilix asph

10 Likes

I love the mood of those film shots.

I started to do some b/w lately and developed myself
But i’m not getting any good pictures yet. Maybe it’s the old USSR ZENIT cam. Or just me :smiley:

Until i got something good to scan i stick to my Sony 6300. These were taken with a Canon FD 50mm 1.4:

2 Likes

Canon t5😅

1 Like

I can really appreciate anyone who can pick up a camera and take amazing pictures, but talking to some amazing photographers I’ve also learned that editing photo’s is an art as well.

Been learning through trial and error and just snapping pictures when I can. I am really fond of night time shots and once I’m done with this Army gig I want to invest more time in this hobby.

Downtown San Antonio mid-night shots
Nikon D610

3 Likes

I’m no pro, but I do enjoy to go out and take a few pics when I have the time or I’m out on vacation. I shoot with a D3400 and have three lenses; 50mm 1.8, 17-50mm 2.8, and the stock 70-200mm.

With the holidays coming around, if I stumble across a good deal, I may upgrade to a full frame mirrorless camera.

The Pike Outlets in Long Beach, CA.

Osaka Castle, Japan

4 Likes

One of my personal favorites I took of my buddy Andy’s accord. Shot with a Canon Eos R.

3 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

Some pictures that I’ve taken the last couple years… need to practice more

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur