Post pics of your ride!

I’m keeping the rhd black.

5 Likes

Did a photo shoot with my boy’s FL5 and my Si :camera_flash::raised_hands:

5 Likes

My 00 si and 91 nsx

9 Likes

It still amazes me that the NSX came out in 91! Such a beautiful car.

2 Likes

10 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Wow! @Joezjdm_4dr sick jtcc Ferio build. So happy to see it around!

Wondered about it ever since the ELDS feature. :+1: :grinning: for stopping by! :city_sunset:

For anyone who missed it:

3 Likes

yO thank you. That was a dope ass location. Good times!

1 Like

Recently picked up this 5zigen lip for my eg and im HYPED! It should be back from paint sometime this week :eyes:

3 Likes

@creepy_crawlies wow that’s a pretty cool front spoiler. :+1:t3: It looks like a mugen front lip but love how it forms into the shape of the bumper.

Did you find it overseas?

1 Like

@nwp4ever thank you bro! it reminds me of an aggressive mugen and jsracing how it forms into the bumper lol I bought it from Canada!

1 Like

Exactly yes! Sooo rare I don’t ever remember seeing it once in any Honda Tuning features. Can’t wait to see it it all color matched! :smiley: :+1:t3: :grinning: :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Doggie the fitment is BEAUTIFUL! :star_struck: :fire: Can’t wait to see it painted! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

The lip is all painted! Absolutely love how it came out, I think I am going to put the oem painted skirts back on and front mudflaps, that will really finish the look imo! Up next going to get a paint matched autopower roll bar and that should really set it off!

5 Likes

@ creepy_crawlies

:open_mouth: Stunning! What a good looking car how everything’s coming together. The front lip really tied it up. Good choice man.

Does look good now, but would be interesting to see it with era matching oem sides.

Have you ever thought about running the paint matched oems but without mudflaps? The mudflap free look matches the track theme imo.

It looks so much like a track car with the new front setup. Beautiful car! :fire: :firecracker: :sweat_smile:

Slowly but surely

3 Likes

Nice! :+1: Are those the 9" or 10" width monsters? :smiley:

15x9 with 245/40 tires

1 Like

4 Likes