Post pics of your ride!

Basking in the sun on a beautiful day @ the park. Thanks to Brian @rblspeed for this flick.

10 Likes

@DBiNfEcTeD Your whip always reminds me of @qwk_db8 's.

Now imagine qwk_db8’s doppleganger but on polished or chrome dipped monoblocks. :scream: :scream_cat: :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

6 Likes

Loving the new ride Doggie! Happy to see ya back in a 90s HONDA again! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::fire::fire::fire::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Thanks man… I just had to get back into a older chassis

2 Likes

My first HONDA was my 1997 CIVIC hatch DX I bought brand new from Cerritos Honda by my house and till this day that chassis will forever hold a special place

in my HEART :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: Can’t wait to see more updates from you! Congrats again! :smiley::clap::clap::clap::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Just did the jdm front end. Still needs some tweaks. A js racing grill and lip will be added. Just in the attic and didn’t wanna get it at the time.

4 Likes

Congrats on finally being able to complete the JDM face swap! Almost looks like a time attack machine now. lol The red and white side looks best. :smiley:

I’d call it a day with a nice drop and that aggressive wheel setup you were thinking of! :+1:t3: :+1:t3: :pray:t3: hmmm you probably thought about it also but cf hood wouldn’t be too bad either if you ever decide on one.

Heck I can I would throw one on now without paint lol. :laughing:

I’m excited for this car man. Thanks for sharing! :star:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. It’s getting there. I got coilovers. Just need them on and wheels. And I got the oem hood. It’s white. Just need hood pins since you have to delete the hood latch.

Jongbleod racing 500 series

15x9 f
15x7 r

1 Like

my 96 milano red coupe on RG-D2s

6 Likes

wow. post more pics! paint looks beautiful!

1 Like

That is one nice ej8! Looks like it has a BC spec II as well. NICE! :+1:t3: :+1:t3:

1 Like

thanks guys! the paint isn’t good haha, i just so happen to get the good angles on it! i’ve been building the car for a few months so we aren’t really ready for the paint stage just yet! and yes it’s a buddy club spec 2!!

1 Like

3 Likes

r81josh, cars like your’s make many people happy. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Something about the simplicity and forum days bro. Your ej8 always reminded me of fruehauf1’s red EM1. He used to post on the original vbulletin years ago and it was always one of my favorites. I hope he still owns it. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

thank you i really appreciate the kind words! and wow his coupe is beautiful! i hopes he’s still around!

if any of you guys are interested in following my coupe build my instagram is r81ek i’ll be posting a lot more on there soon!

1 Like

Cool man! Yeah, always hoped to see more of the fruehauf1 EM1 when nwp4life opened up again. Take care man! You have the right idea for a nice and clean car. When people see it they automatically know it! :smiley: :clap: :pray:

edit: I noticed the @just4ffun decal on your windshield. They made everyone pay attention to them, dope merch drop then just to only bail out it?

I wonder what they’ve been up to.

IF YOU SEE THIS JUAN, you guys need to get back on the ball! We miss you guys!

We need more hope than ever before! :pray: lol

1 Like

1 Like

My last project, it was my first k24. It was fun.

5 Likes

New project, now my first rhd build.

3 Likes

@spooner43, Welcome to the forum!

Your white K24 hatch was so clean. We are going to need more pictures if you don’t mind!

Will you be keeping the same black color on the RHD build? imo Work Equip 03’s and black car will look spot on! :ok_hand:t3:

Thanks for sharing, welcome! :+1:t3: :smiley: