Youtube Channels

Here it is boys! If you have a Youtube channel where you post your car content, here is where you can Plug yourself! The boys will be sure to give you a sub!

3 Likes

Here is my 00’ teg that i got for cheap and started working on! Plan to make it a reliable track car! Youtube: Thtloudteg
Youtube channel link

3 Likes

Following :grinning:
Don’t have a channel myself but here’s my buddy’s channel, mostly honda stuff, karting stuff and general tech tips:

4 Likes

His content looks sick man! Definetly subbing!

2 Likes

Thanks for having my back Vincent!

So yeah, I’m Bjorn, I make youtube video’s since last year.
My most viewed one is my “how to lift a Honda Ridgeline”

I like doing it, hoping to find my niche and get better at editing and filming!
But If I look at my video’s from last year, and now, I can see an improvement :stuck_out_tongue:

So yeah, if you have spare time, check my channel out!

1 Like

Here’s the first video i posted last year, there’s 6 others and another on the way. It’s been a long wait for this rebuild finally getting around to work on it, take pics and do coverage of it.

5 Likes

Not my channel but was recently featured on Automotive Anatomy’s channel. Check it out if you’re interested!

2 Likes

Og, can’t wait to see all those parts get to use!

Cool project and story. Always enjoy your attitude and enthusiasm about your project. Please be safe out there. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Got a video i shot with my doggie last week

3 Likes

GREAT TIMES DOGGIE! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes