SHITBOXITR Build Thread

Ive been asked a few times if i have a “ build thread “ and here it is! Please be patient , this is a first for me!! Any advise or things i should add please let me know🙏🏾.

My name is Mike , im 30yrs old from Portland OR. This is my ground up resto mod / Forced Induction Sport Integra Type R build “ the shitbox” , badge # 980812. Ive always had this dream in my head and the day i acquired this car… i just had to do it! A few goals ive personally set is to go 9.99 or faster , win something at a reputable show and a superstreet feature. Im two years in and counting , little by little i will get there! Enjoy the ride!

Alot of people disagree with the direction i went , but alot of people love it!

6 Likes

11 Likes

Nice I’ll be doing a build thread post soon as well love this integra. One of my top 3 for sure. I follow you on Instagram :love_you_gesture:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Not sure how anyone could really disagree with the direction of the car, looks great!

2 Likes

11 Likes

Thanks man! I really appreciate that , whats your ig so i can make sure im following back!

I’ve seen this on Instragram, clean build man, I’m thinking of doing a build thread too for my ITR I’m owner of #658 made in 98

2 Likes

Thank you man! Do it , i cant wait to see!!:raised_hands:t5::fire:

:drooling_face: absolutely beautiful work!

1 Like

love it!! such a clean restoration process and build up… can’t wait to see more

1 Like

Thanks man🙏🏾 I appreciate that!

This is what dreams are made of. Excellent attention to every detail :+1:

This thing is F’ing Amazing!!

1 Like

Thank you my brotha​:pray:t5::pray:t5::fire:

Hottest coming out the pnw! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Fellow Gunner :speaking_head: Great progress, especially with the undercarriage, I see you! Knowing it’s literally from PNW, this won’t disappoint :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I’ve been following on IG. Loving the build so far. Any past experience on those coils?

1 Like

Nice to be able to look at these builds like yours on my laptop in a proper forum. The build looks solid and I dig the hard work that’s been put into the build so far.

I’m also curious about how the coils are. Any input on them?

1 Like

taking something good and making it better with alot of blood sweat, and tears. Love to see it :+1:

1 Like

Love following your build on IG. It helps keep the inspiration going every time I see your car.

1 Like