Under Pressure Racing X HotBox Farms DC Build

Hey guys, we wanted to share one of our current builds that is gaining some ground now that the paint is done.

A DC Integra purpose built for drag racing.

All work done by us.

We will keep adding to this now that the re assembly is under way :+1:t3:

@underpressureracing

5 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone. We wanted to share progress on our Integra build for HotBox Farms.

Since our last post we have pieced the body of the car along with small accessories back together. We moved into our new shop In Tenino, Wa and now begin the process of putting the whole car together and are really excited about the direction. Shooting to run 7ā€™s.

follow along @underpressureracing under-pressureracing.com

If you are interested in working with us, shoot us an email upracingdevelopment@gmail.com

5 Likes

Now that the Owner EG is going home with him temporarily. We have moved the big dog DC to begin working on the turbo kit, getting suspension dialed in and start plumping brake lines and electronics. #underpressureracing

3 Likes

So more progress made! Customer also wanted a Spoon shift knob mated to the staging brake instead of the normal style from Finishinglines. #underpressureracing

4 Likes

More progress on the Hotbox Farms DC. Got the turbo kit mocked up and ready to move along to supporting mods.

2 Likes

Today we received some of the custom interior pieces for the Hotbox Integra. Includes the custom Racetech Bucket Seat and OEM DC2 dash with airbag deleted and molded smooth along with JDM clock delete and molded cups for the AEM gauges. Next is the steering wheel and staging brake handle.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not much into drag racing but damn this is nice. Love all the custom fab work

2 Likes

man this is to clean love the dash.

2 Likes

Thank you! Getting close to the finish line on this one.

1 Like

Got some welds going on the Turbo Manifold. Also picking up the built motor from Speedfactory today :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Received our race engine with bullet billet block. assembled by Speedfactory utilizing titanium hardware and parts where ever possible. We also got more of the titanium parts of the turbo kit mocked up.:checkered_flag::call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Some updates now that the fuel system is together.

3 Likes

Continued progress on the Turbo kit. We have started wiring and getting the interior settled in. Looking to be running here shortly.

3 Likes

Now to tear down and send parts to polisher. :checkered_flag:

3 Likes

We received parts back from the polisher, finished plumbing the car and are excited to fire it up here for the first time in the next couple of days :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Got the car running Friday. On the dyno Saturday. Went super smooth and we got the car to 1320HP ironically, around 60PSI before calling it a day. The car is capable of way more but we want to do some track testing first before giving her all the juice.

3 Likes

Check out some behind the scenes footage here DYNO

1 Like

High quality work right there

1 Like

4 Likes

Looks great! I really liked your S2K build you guys did. The attention to detail you guys do is amazing

1 Like