TANK gets a suspension upgrade

This past Thursday on my Birthday my boys at RIACTION USA invited me to bring TANK and gifted me these beautiful SWIFT springs to add to my RIACTION coilovers and after the install my boy Joel put TANK on their Alignment rack and he got it all dialed in! I went with -3 degrees all way around and car feels perfect and sits just right​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just wanna thank my boys again for all the LOVE and support! I truly appreciate it! :blush::kissing_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

6 Likes

That is a really nice setup, :+1:t3: and all of the orange coloring it gives to TANK! :grinning:

What are the spring rates and what were you using before?

-3 degrees of camber may seem like alot of camber to some people. How do you feel it has improved your driving experience? Is it the stability and turn in response, or everything?

Thank you! :smiley::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: Before I was using the Stock RIACTION springs now the new setup with SWIFT is 12K In the front and 8K in the rear and with the -3 camber I don’t have anymore rubbing issues when I turn or when I hit a bump and I definitely love how the car drives now :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:
I definitely recommend giving my boys a RIACTION a try to run their amazing suspension you won’t be disappointed :blush::ok_hand:

1 Like

Waddup Doggie! I’m back on here… Lol :joy:

2 Likes

Hahah!!! About damn time! :rofl::partying_face::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Got to love great friends, looks sweet man :wink:

2 Likes

Mike G!!! Man what happened to IG doggie?! Missed all the updates

2 Likes

You guys need to post up your mean green machines next to each other sometime. :grin:

It’s time to bring back some of the BIG og flavor into this place. :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :sunglasses: :disguised_face: :disguised_face: :nerd_face: :facepunch: :sparkling_heart: :heart_hands:

2 Likes

Wassup Doggie! Miss ya my boy! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: Yeah I been off IG for over 2 yrs now just needed a break from social media and just feels great to be off it and just live life w/ out it :pray:t3: Hopefully we can catch up next time you come out to Cali! How’s the ride doing?

3 Likes

That would be so AMAZING! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi Christoph! Miss ya Buddy! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hi DOGGIE! I need to get on here more.

3 Likes

Yay Doggie! You finally on here! About time! :joy::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Damn who’s that Sexy dude driving that EK!? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Looking great Mike! What size front and rear sway bars are you running?

Im about to upgrade to Swift springs on my Fortunes, currently at 10/8k so was wondering if there was a reason for the 12/8 separation you went with?

2 Likes

Thank you Doggie! I appreciate it! :smiley::green_heart::pray:t3:
I don’t have a sway bar in the front I don’t think you can put a sway bar with CX subframe unless you know there is a way? But as for the rear I’m using the BLOX sway bar I believe their setup is a 21mm.
As far as SWIFT springs their springs made a world of difference and totally changed the whole experience! I’m so glad I finally swapped out and went with SWIFT :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: as far the spring rate if was Joel’s recommendation at RIACTION and it definitely worked great! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like