EDM EK/EJ parts

Been looking over my parts boxes since I’m searching for my parking pole and found some stuff I will probably never use so might as well see if any of you guys here are interested.

First up; a set of EDM heated, power adjust mirrors for an EK:EJ hatch. Comes with all the wiring for both doors (uncutt), dash switch and the relay. These are not power folding, just to make that clear.

Price for these is 250 USD + shipping

Next I have a set of EDM facelift tail lights for a EK/EJ hatch, so with the build in foglight. Also have a dash switch for it.

ek tails 1

Price for these is 125 USD + shipping

If someones want’s both I’ll do 350 USD + shipping

1 Like

Nobody needs EDM parts ?

Not really looking, but if these don’t sell soon I might take them.
#hoardallekparts :sweat_smile:

Do the tails come with a plug/pigtail for the fog?

I think I have a spare fog light plug/pigtail but I’ll have to check. If not I’m sure one on my friends here can help me get one.

1 Like

I’d definitely grab them if you can get the pigtail, otherwise I feel like it’d be a nightmare trying to wire it up lol. Can you get a shipping quote to US zip 98032?

I can get the pigtails for them aswell is you want. Double sockets (5W/21W) aswell is needed. So you can use the bottom part of the taillights as fog lights and driving lights.

You could also just use brake light sockets for them.

I’ll have a look in the warehouse tomorrow for the pigtail, will be 170 USD shipped for the set.

bump, tail lights come with full light harnesses

2 Likes

In need of EDM Parts but Black interior pieces mainly dash.

That will not be easy, black dash was only offered in the EK4 here and those pieces are very sought after. What do you need exactly ? I will keep an eye out.

1 Like

I pretty much need all the black interior panels, dash, center console etc… wasnt planning to swap it to black but since im all money in on the build i might as well

1 Like

I hear that, exactly how my 4th gen started :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I will be on the lookout here for an interior :wink:

1 Like

thanks man

appreciate you!