Tell us What you did to your Honda today

Just ordered some new floor mats, and an airbag delete tray for my hatch

2 Likes

Installed climate control block off plates

Is there a trick to installing that airbag tray? Mine won’t sit flush and it’s annoying

Readjusting everything ha

2 Likes

Paid customs to finally get a few parts I ordered for my EK.

1 Like

I just ordered it so I don’t have it yet, but being an oem tray it should sit flush without issues.the little metal tabs could be bent out of shape not keeping it down all the way when mine comes in and I get it in I’ll let you know if I see anything that can cause it

Ahh. I didn’t get the metal tabs. Maybe that’s what I’m missing

1 Like

There is actually. The USDM dashes apparently didn’t come with the provisions on the underneath of the airbag area like the CDM 6th GEN’s have. Those metal tabs that come with used airbag trays will have to be manipulated a bit, or in my case with my EDM EJ9 dash I just made my own metal tabs to work with the dash. I got tired of the tray not being 100% secured, so I did that small trick.

2 Likes

Just got some small bulk head fittings for my brake line tuck. It’s nice to have Summit Racing close by and Race Parts Solutions as well. Fast shipping as always.

2 Likes

Broke the daily today. Transmission met a large dense object.

2 Likes

Damn that’s a bummer man, something similar Happened to a buddy one time, hit a manhole that wasn’t set in place properly and was sitting in the street like a half opened soup can the city payed for the damages but it was a headache none the less

Does walking by it count? :rofl:

1 Like

I know right lol. Garage queen mode.

Started stripping the truck bed liner out of the trunk that I did many years ago. It was nice but I want to paint match it now. Huge pain to remove.

3 Likes

Took of my bumper support of my 4th gen hatch so my buddy can weld it. And tested the oem front fog lights brackets I recieved on monday.

2 Likes

Got my shift knob in the mail, so it had to go on right away

6 Likes

I rotated my car back into its original position.

5 Likes

NWP motivating me to finally getting some work done on my DB8, been sitting for almost 2 years. A lot of work lined up and parts are starting to stack up in my garage

6 Likes

Just got my airbag delete tray in the mail yesterday and it’s my Friday today… so I plan to drop this in sometime tomorrow :crossed_fingers: unless laziness prevails (highly possible)

1 Like

Replaced the old rack - and took out the two pedals to make room for three.

Had a beer

5 Likes