FS: 02 RSX Type S AutoX/Road Course Build ***priced to sell - lots of quality goodies***

2002 Acura RSX Type S

120,xxx miles

Weight: 2330 lbs w/o driver prior to roll cage install

Power: 223 whp / 163 wtq

Asking $10,000 OBO

MODS

Engine & Trans

• OEM K20A2

• Ported RBC Intake Manifold

• Donkey Power 850cc Injectors

• Deatschwerks DW400 Drop in E85 Fuel Pump Module Assembly from Humble Performance

• 1320 Header w/ 3" exhaust

• OEM Z3 LSD and FD

• All new bearings and seals installed during LSD/FD

• Trans rebuild and LSD/FD Install completed by a Honda Master Certified Technician at the Honda dealership i work for

• Comp Clutch (new never driven on)

• Hybrid Racing Gen 1 Shifter

• Hybrid Racing Shifter Bushings

• Dyno’d in 2021 at 223 whp on E85 at Excessive Autosports

• KPRO (v2)

• KTUNED Fuel Rail

• Hybrid Racing FPR w/ -6AN feed and return

• Hybrid Racing AC/PS Delete

• Unit2 Oil Pan Baffle

Suspension & Steering

• Fortune Auto 510 with 16k / 20k Swift Spring (will have FA info sheets with the vehicle). These are the latest generation from FA and never been driven on or tuned away from what FA does from the factory. The spring rates are a recommended setup from Fortune Auto and designed around a 3” front splitter and PCI rear wing.

• PCI Camber/Caster Top Hats (not installed)

• I have the CAD files for the strut rod bushings needed to install these with the FA coilovers and will provide them with the sale

• PCI Rear Camber Kit

• HardRace OEM Lower Ball Joints (not installed)

• HardRace Pillowball rear LCA’s (not installed)

• DC5 Type R LCA’s

• King Motorsports LCA Ball Joint Inserts (I will send the Type R inserts with as well in case a guy wants to switch back to a Type R LBJ)

• DC5 Type R Rear brake and trailing arms

• Rear Brakes are machined OEM Type R rotors with StopTech pads

• StopTech SS brake lines all around

• OEM ABS Delete using Civic DX OEM front brake lines and EM1 prop valve

• HONED front BBK with Porsche Brembo Calipers

• HONED Booster Delete Kit with Brand new OEM Fit Master Cylinder per their recommendations

• GLOC R8 Front Brake pads (never used or bedded in)

• SHG Motorworks rebuilt steering rack with SHG Delrin Slider (non-lockout)

• DV Race/Todd’s Inner tie rods with OEM Outer tie rod ends with 1 season of autocross on them

• Volvo EPS conversion, with rack valved properly to run with said EPS conversion

• All suspension bolts and nuts have been yellow zinc coated while the suspension rebuild was happening.

• All bearings are brand new OEM Honda

Interior & Exterior

• Autopower bolt in roll cage

• Racequip Drivers Seat (good until 2025)

• Racequip Harness - never used (good until 2027)

• Momo Mod88 Steering wheel with works bell quick release

• 17x9 +22mm / 17x8 +35mm Enkei RPF1 with 60% tread left on Kumho V730

• Carbon Fiber Hatch

• Gutted Interior

• 4” PCI Side Skirts

• The body and paint are in great condition, just need to match some blue panels to the factory Desert Silver Metallic color if it bothers you.

• It will come with a brand new Acura hood as well, just un-painted and not installed

• Aerocatch Hood pins (not that this is worth anything just quantifying

Here’s an on-car video from the last autocross event I participated in before parking it to do the suspension & brake upgrades along with some maintenance items.

The only thing I had left to get the suspension up to speed is tuning the tie rod geometry and alignment since I installed the Fortune Auto coilovers… I was gearing up to do the HONED front geometry kit before it hit the track but some self reflection made me decide that I need to focus elsewhere for a couple years before trying to go racing.

1 Like

1 Like