#JourneytotheTrailer EF2 Wekfest

Figured I would share the build of my 1988 Civic EF2. This car took 1st place for best RestoMod for Wekfest Seattle in 2019. The restore was #JourneytotheTrailer

Here is the car when I got it in 2013. Car had less than 9,000 original KM

2 Likes

The tear down begins

3 Likes

Car was stripped and professionally polished. Then the factory decals were addressed. Before you ask, most of these brand new Honda parts parts were collected over years and stored before

1 Like

We will start off simple new parts and work our way up to rare New Honda Access parts

1 Like

Took the JDM bumper support and had it acid stripped and then powder coated along with all new bolts and hardware in preparation for the brand new Foglights. I love doing details that no one will see but me. It is part of what makes a build personal

2 Likes

Time for the install of the brand new Honda Access fog lights. These are extremely rare and were specific for Pre-facelift 88-89 (Japan 87-early 89) Civic and CR-X. The cutting process takes a lot of time and patience to cut the bumper just right to get a clean install. If you cut the bumper the way the factory outlines, you will have too big of a hole and it won’t look as clean.

2 Likes

Other new in box Honda lights

Uploading: IMG_20190208_075319_281.jpg…

2 Likes

More small details that most will never notice, and I’m ok with that

2 Likes

Brand new Civic window visors. Yes yes I know, don’t ask, just enjoy.

5 Likes

I like the direction this is going

1 Like

Incredible attention to detail. I imported a Barcelona Ef9 about 12-13 years ago with less than 10kkm (around 8000 I think) on the clock. Need to look for some pictures, I think I still have some from picking it up at the port.

Looking forward to seeing more of this one!

1 Like