Life After Pizza?

It’s crazy to think about how much time has passed since the good ol’ NWP forum days. Social media obviously had a huge impact on the internet forums, and it was sad to watch the posts and traffic begin to diminish. I don’t remember when the previous forum officially died out, but it feels like it must have been 10 years ago. :expressionless:

The thing that surprises me the most is that I still get weekly messages about the forum, or about when we’re going to have more plate frames, stickers, or hoodies in stock. People are somehow finding a way to the website to purchase stickers and shirts, and I’m still mailing out packages to this day. I’ve neglected the forum and website for so long, and somehow it’s stayed alive. It’s not thriving by any means, but it’s alive.

I got a DM from Puza last night, and he someone lit a fire under me to get me to bring back the forums. This was less than 12 hours ago, and I’m going to give it a shot. We’re not going to have as many categories, and we’ll be a little looser as to what can be posted. Other makes and models are welcome, as well as off-topic discussions. There won’t be an NSFW forums this time around, so sorry in advance. Let’s try to keep it as clean as we can.

With that said, let’s try to get as many of the original forum members back on here, and encourage the newer generation to join as well. I’d love to see what everyone is up to now, and what everyone is driving these days. Welcome back!

-Andy

76 Likes

Lets bring this back!!! Met so many cool people from this forum over the years, excited to see the revival.

15 Likes

Heck yeah!

Hopefully everyone can chime in and share which Forum Categories they would like to see.

3 Likes

Hell yes, glad this is coming back again.

6 Likes

I hate FB groups. So many unnecessary repetitive posts :weary: I can’t wait for this to be the norm again! :muscle:t4:

14 Likes

Still have my nwp4life plate frame from years ago. Glad your bringing it back.

7 Likes

lets go!!! back in business

2 Likes

Classified and build forums back please

10 Likes

YASSS! Glad the forums are back!!

3 Likes

I still have a sweatshirt as well haha.

I want to see:

Spoon thread
Non Honda Forum
Shoe thread

All you guys put your OG Avatars back!

3 Likes

The amount of time and energy that we all spent on NWP made it a fun, timeless community and memory… and now it’s back. I am genuinely interested to see how this goes - it’s so different than what we were used to seeing and doing, but times evolve so let’s see!

27 Likes

Welcome back!
I’d love to see

Spoon thread
Classifieds

Back up!

I can’t stand these Facebook groups :laughing:

12 Likes

Man most of the younger homies don’t even know about the forums LOL! They’re like what are those? :rofl:

5 Likes

Road race autox forums please :+1:

11 Likes

Awesome to see NWP back!

4 Likes

Thanks for getting the forum back up. :+1:

2 Likes

I miss this place. Seen the post on the gram and had to make an account. :metal::metal:

1 Like

Welcome back everybody

6 Likes

So glad to see this again.

1 Like

Finally something good coming out of 2020 LOL

8 Likes