NWP Cars and Coffee?!

I hope those that can possibly make it will attend :pray:t3: the next one might be on a Sunday for those that can’t come this Saturday morning.

I originally planned this out months ago to pay homage to NWP4LIFE, back then this forum is what got me in the culture, community and industry. I mean back then all we had was this site, Honda-tech and MySpace lol so a little nostalgia and part of the golden era plays a major role in this event and in our lives for some of the OGs.

Much love y’all see you guys Saturday :call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Where is this gonna be taking place?

1 Like

the OG Northwood :pizza: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Amazing times yesterday and thank you again to my Doggie Enrique @OG_creameg6 for setting this up! It was so great some old faces I had not seen in years :blush::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

5 Likes

Cackster :heart: miss yah daggie

3 Likes

Miss ya too Doggie! :kissing_heart::green_heart: I was telling Ryan to set something up again at his house :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m down for that! Hope to see you soon buddy buddy

2 Likes

:green_heart: :pray: Thanks to the OG’s Rico, Mike G, Ryan and friends for bringing back NWP4LIFE!

Looking forward to seeing more people and it becoming a regular thing from now on! :crossed_fingers: :blush: :fist_right: :facepunch:

NOV 11,2023 NWP4Life Coverage:

NWP Cars and Coffee Meet

@ Speed_Options_

OG Honda Meet w/ NWP4Life | Returning To The Classics | Vlog w/McRib47

@ KanaRacing

Clean Honda Builds At NWP4LiFe Meet!

@ Automotive Anatomy

:+1: :+1: :fire:

Thanks to all who participated and took video or picture coverage of the
'23 NWP4Life Cars and Coffee meet! Feel free to share videos and pictures here.

2 Likes

Hopefully it doesn’t get ruined by kids

1 Like

i completely wiffed on this , so sad i missed it

1 Like

We’re hoping to host another this next month if not after the new year!!!

2 Likes

It was at Northwood pizza in Irvine. We’re planning on hosting another next month or after the new year

3 Likes

ready for it this time !!

1 Like

Another great event went down today!! Special guest appearance made by Nads shoutout to Mike G for getting him to come hang out with the rest of us…

Next event will be in 3-4 months and license plate frames will be available by or before then :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Here’s some photos i snapped from todays meet

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Super lovely! Glad to see more ppl coming out. :+1:

1 Like

Great times today doggie! @OG_creameg6 :smiley::partying_face::clap:

I had to get the money shot w/ CASPER in front of NorthWood Pizza :pizza: Their Turkey and Cheese sandwich was straight Fire! :heart_eyes: :sandwich: t :turkey: :cheese: :raised_hands:

2 Likes