Mugen eg6 rebuild/creameg6 resurrected

Damn i made an account and haven’t post a damn thing since the NWP came back…!!?

What’s up everyone!! It’s Enrique aka Rico owner of the OG spoon themed cream eg6…

To make the Long story short, Honda tuning shut down and i parted the car out… why?! It was my daily driver/weekend neck breaker and needed a daily… Fast forward 8 years (give or take) literally everything was sold except the shell and a few rare parts. While i collected many parts over the years i decided to change things up a bit and decided to do a full mugen themed eg6 build…

I’ll post a few pics in the next coming days once i can upload pics… anyone one still use photobucket? Is it still a thing? Or are they better sites?? Lmk abs thanks in advance…

You guys won’t be let down…

8 Likes

Hell yeah! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Here’s one of last photo shoots i did before i parted the car out

12 Likes

Here’s some older pics found from the same photographer by the coast

14 Likes

This should be good :+1: :+1::+1:

2 Likes

This car was my screen saver for a long time years ago. I always was jealous of the yellow seats.

Can’t wait to see what this Mugen themed one will look like.

2 Likes

What cage is that? Chrome auto power?

1 Like

@Nashville yeah i got it from dpk_david and sold it later on kinda regret selling it, but found an 8 point that’ll go just right

1 Like

@Jap-society i appreciate that!! I ended selling them to a guy in Texas… mugen is the way!!

2 Likes

So the past 8 years I’ve been hoarding parts some rare, jdm and mugen…. Enjoy!

A-sport itbs

10 Likes

S/O to RC for this piece!! Milspec harness bracket with drilled holes for clutch line, feed and return fuel lines

4 Likes

@OG_creameg6 Memorable car. Glad to see you are back! Comeback builds like these give people with families hope and motivation to start building old cars again.

Liking what I’m seeing.

This should be even better than before. :pray:

4 Likes

Nice to see this build moving again! Looking forward to the progress :+1:

1 Like

Little mugen parts update and some mirrors i acquired from cs_tomas years ago and the current state of the civic

4 Likes

Here’s a set of my Volk CE28s i had powder coated battle ship grey
16x7 +42 4x114.3
And my custom exhaust i had fabricated by specgab in San Diego all stainless steel 2.25 piping and also had him weld my tow hooks to the front and rear frame of the chassis (mugen inspired)

11 Likes

The heart of this rebuild :shushing_face::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Picked up another set of mf8s!!!

2 Likes

After i picked up my mfs two of the wheels has some major curb rash. I had Chamorroboy out in SD restore the wheels and he did more than amazing refinishing them here’s before and after

2 Likes

Filled on the curb rash

2 Likes

Cutting and grinding

3 Likes