Mugen eg6 rebuild/creameg6 resurrected

Wheels after being chemically stripped.

2 Likes

Center caps also got stripped, sanded and polished before paint

3 Likes

Paint process, i was a little skeptical about the center caps cause i couldn’t find anyone else to anodize the caps but chamorroboy said he could match the color so i left it in his hands… of course he accomplished the assignment

5 Likes

Picked up the wheels after 2 weeks and not having too much worry about how the wheels would come out cause i was really concerned about the center caps…

If anyone is curious of color code it’s Porsche silver with clear coat and center caps idk but if curious i can ask…

Here’s the final pic after picking them up. Luckily I’ve sat on a set of blue mugen valve stems for the last 4-5 years which I’ll be posting on YouTube tomorrow while i remount the tires on.

11 Likes

That’s an amazing job he did. These will look killer on the car.

Can’t wait to see more progress, hope it can motivate me to get my ass in gear again on mine.

1 Like

Nice work on the wheels, I’ve enjoyed the YouTube videos

1 Like

Finally got around to mounting tires on the wheels and installed new mugen valve stems i was hoarding for the last 4-5 years. Wheels look completely brand new!!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Went to Fontana to the homies pad acquired a jdm b16 tranny for the build!!

6 Likes

Love the EG seats. My fave oem EG seats.

That exhaust setup will be wild :+1:

2 Likes

Late update but here another vlog from picking up the tranny

3 Likes

Since I’ve started a clothing brand Ive had some spare time to work on and create something i should of started a while back. Over the years since my civic was just sitting in the garage collecting and now that I’m putting a little more time to bring it back to life, check my YouTube channel Speed Options, which will be in affiliation with Locals Deluxe. For my Honda guys and friends I’ve made in the car industry over the years check it out also keep abs eye out for merch coming soon!!

4 Likes

It was only right!! I mean if your down you’re down!! For those that don’t know the meaning behind Mugen Power- it means unlimited power

For me it’s personal motivation (unlimited power) - your without limits or bounds. For me it’s like saying you’re only limited to what your allow yourself to be. Once your out your comfort zone your unlimited to the amount of power/goals you can achieve as a person/human being.

7 Likes

Wow, not just a car this is dedication.

1 Like

It’s been a while but i managed to pick up a few things and definitely more to come!!

3 Likes

Finally picked up Zeal coilovers for the rebuild. Shoutout to Freddie over at Autofashion.

Now to build the motor!!

4 Likes

More parts updates!! I was able to pick up a post mount from evasive, circuit hero steering hub from the homie Antonio.

picked up a GSR crank from a close friend mind you if you guys recall i have a b16b, I’ll let you figure out the rest :sunglasses::man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Little update after picking up a GSR crank, eagle rods, I’m decided to make this B16B a 1.8L, going with 81.5mm bore, just got these arp gsr head bolts, just need ctr crank pulley and belt, head gasket and it’s off to machine shop.

Also here’s some pics from Wekfest LA

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see you finish this build Doggie! It’s gonna be so FIRE! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::fire::fire::fire::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Finally giving the heart to this build some love!!!

1.8L B16B
Honed to 81.5mm
hot tanked
polishing my gsr crank
new rod bearings, front/rear main seal, new oil pan gasket/bolts, install arp head bolts w/eagle rods and high compression arias pistons, install water pump, oil pump and tensioner

Then next will be to build the head!!!

3 Likes