NWP Cars and Coffee?!

Dude that sandwich hit the spot!!!

For everyone that couldn’t make it here’s coverage i did.

3 Likes

Amazing coverage Doggie! Great job! :partying_face::movie_camera::clap:

2 Likes

Been a while since I posted here. Here is my little coverage of the meet.

3 Likes

Wish i was still in Cali for these car meets, the time i leave all of a sudden nwp meets pop up :cry:

Doing car meets at my house :grin:

4 Likes

NWP4LIFE 2024 Til!

Overly happy to see NWP4LIFE start popping again! :fireworks: :sparkler:

All around great cars, content, and editing with the new one Rico!

The cars and people are making NWP what it used to be again. Really appreciate everyone who made it out there and to anyone who is considering the next NWP4LIFE meet up.

There were some really stand out cars that day, and many stars of this NWP style legacy.

That was really cool of you guys to invite NADS out!

Glad he was able to make it out to the 2024 NWP4LIFE meet and hopefully be frequenter of the event for other people to nerd out with. lol

Just to show how things have changed since back then.

Here’s a little throwback from the last NWP4LIFE meet way back in 2008:

4 Likes

JYOiW9n

Hahahah!!! That drawing of me and Big Mike :rofl::rofl::rofl:
#CAPSLOCK4LIFE #goodoledays #alwaysstayhumbleneverforgetyourroots

3 Likes

More people have been asking if NWP meets would pop up in other cities or states… I think it would be dope to plan some out in the near future in other states

2 Likes

When’s the next, I haven’t had a chance to attended yet…

2 Likes

I think you’d have a good turn out in the Bay.

1 Like

6 Likes

Damn Bro I missed out since I’ve been in the hospital. Looks like I’ll be getting a heart and kidney transplant. Once I’m fully recovered which will be awhile I’ll be out with the FK8 chillin with you guys. Hopefully it will be a speedy recovery if so see you soon Doggie. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

If you did this in the bay area, I would probably be in. As long as it wasn’t too far from East Bay.