OG NWP Members!

It’s been a while……

Also who’s down for a NWP meet?
Let’s do our best keep it on here, some of these meets get out of hand at times, some peeps reviving all loud, speeding and all the unnecessary stuff. So after to talking to some of the homies, i think we’re over due for a NWP meet either at the OG location or somewhere new. I’m just throwing the idea out there for whoever would be down, we can pick a date/time, place and location.

With that said, roll call!!!

1. OG_creameg6
6 Likes

We need to go support the restaurant,
Lets have the meet there. :tada:

Northwood Pizza

4900 Irvine Blvd Suite 105,
Irvine, CA 92620
(714) 838-2111
https://g.co/kgs/mKW7jX

3 Likes

Your the only one to respond on here so far lol the Facebook nwp page had like 50 responses to the roll call but the OG location is the way to go!!

1 Like

im down for a meet and some pizza !

2 Likes

Definitely wish I was closer, being in Texas DOES have it’s disadvantages!

1 Like

I’m down for a meet :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

I’m totally down! Last time I was at Northwood Pizza for a meet was 2006.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for this! It’s been way too long! Let’s definitely make this happen ASAP! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::pizza::pizza::pizza::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

I would be super down

2 Likes

Hoping to set a date for the end of September

5 Likes

Hell, I just hope to have my car in one piece to move by then.

I remember the old NWP forum and always wanted to take a trip out that way when I was in Az, but never made it.

Maybe once I’m out the Army I’ll have more free time for meets and events.

2 Likes

Hi Smitty! How you been my boy? :smiley::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Wassup my dude?

Been a hot minute since we last chatted. Hell, it’s been years. Still in the Army, but I’m about to retire. It’ll be nice to be back out West and go to events again.

2 Likes

Let me know when out here we definitely gotta catch up :blush::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Yooooooooooooooooooo. Whats up peeps

1 Like

What’s up OG’s, HOPE all is gravy in your side of town!

1 Like

Word on the street there’s a NWP meet in the works…. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

A few pics from the nwp4life cars and coffee this past Saturday. Was very chill. Seen my bro Mike G and met some other OG’s. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Great seeing you Doggie! Thank you for coming out! Ride was looking Great! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like