What do you want to see happen the most here on NWP?

Awesome efforts to all those who are involved in getting NWP back up! I love the feel and vibe of the old forum specifically Build Threads, Chassis specific Pictures and Chat, Classifieds, and good Moderators and contributors to ensure everyone has a good time and gets the most out of a forum.

Love from Australia!

Feels good to be back.

The forums were just fun to be on, a place to learn, catch up with everyone’s projects. That’s what I want to see here.

I miss the pop up PM’s that the old forum used to have. It used to be exciting when you signed on and got a bunch of pop ups after you posted something for sale. I am not sure if that feature can be implemented into the newer forum or not.

5 Likes

I somehow totally forgot about that. You’re right, that was awesome to login and get the PM’s. I’ll look into that.

5 Likes

I missed the suicide girls pic thread, can we bring back the nudes

6 Likes

HT was dope for learning but to me nwp4life forum was more down to earth. Less trolls etc. course I would post in the nsfw page and contribute to that. Good times.

What about the good ol PRON section HAHAHA

1 Like

Regional and full classifieds pages

1 Like

Hello new to the forums. NWP was inactive around the time I picked up my first Honda. I remember digging through the threads back then seeing the passion/craftsmanship that went into everyone’s build! Love to see that again as it’s inspiring and I learned quite a bit about the work that went into building a top notch/quality Honda.

Would also like to see a marketplace for parts. I saw a bunch of rare goodies back on the old forums that I wouldn’t usually find on craigslist, FB Marketplace, or ebay etc. Parts posted back then were one of a kind.

Create a tech class field going over DIY’s. Would be helpful for a ton of us who are wrenching in the garage.

Classic OG style builds, classified section, tech section.

quality build threads!

Keep it OG. Simple, raw, rich in content to remind other generations the hard work that paved the way. Just my 2 cents.

OG… real content, real classifieds, real people :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Classifieds and the same energy from back in the day

I love the old days of forums but be careful of nostalgia, it’s one hell of a drug. Don’t create too many categories, having too many will spread the community out and makes it hard to find topics. Reason why facebook took over because it had the illusion of easy access to show things off but terrible for How to sections. Those are dying pretty quick. Trying to find a MPFI conversion is harder now. I think the newer people would appreciate that.

1 Like

Classifieds was the best here

1 Like

How i miss this forum. This is like the 3rd time right?

Classifieds, build threads, and a thread for upcoming meets/shows

2 Likes

Happy this is back in action. Can’t wait to detach from the social media platforms.

Also would it be hard to implement or add pay through nwp to help with the legitimacy of transactions in the classifieds?