Budget build (Danica) Da9 thread

First bought this 1991 integra ls black from this 19 year old ,Clean title 245k

4 Likes

Didnt start told him I’d buy if I could get it started. Dead battery, but no clutch pedal plug. Seen that was the issue. Bump started her then bought her for 450 with tags Haha. Drove her to Acura and bought the 9$ plug . But here’s the catch the boy never registered it under himself. I had to get in touch with the original owner. Such a head ached but found him. Then I threw in coils

2 Likes

Sorry crap photos dont want to show off that perfect paint . The previous owner rattled Canned the car overspray on lights look at the license plate on previous post smh . Paint drip what a shame I rather had the clear paint peel.

No stimulus check money harmed on this. It was workers comp money :sweat_smile: but I had got free wheels and tires from my in law uncle who sold his da

4 Likes

Did a few more things

3 Likes

Went to do my headgasket . Previous owner (19 year old boy ) Paid someone to do headgasket. OK here’s another head ache literally every bolt was not tightened to spec or in order. Broke cam cap bolts on un tightening , the head was warped oil leak bad on back corner near timing belt. Went to pick and pull pulled a b18b head 98 with 72k.

My uncle decked it . I cleaned it up , my bro wanted a pick for helping me , funny part I took the b18b valve cover and returned my warped head for credit. Haters gon hate but they gonna scrap it anyway

3 Likes

Little aesthetics aerowolf is the maker also makes carnards

3 Likes

came up for 350 for my ls vtec build

2 Likes

Junk yard run who’s was this ??

2 Likes

Washing fender I took from the yard

3 Likes

I’ve found all of this at junk yards

3 Likes

Cleaned up nice and polished steel it paint on back end

3 Likes

Yakima roof rack $34 ! At pick n pull
Sunroof visor under 10 I dont remember

5 Likes

Goood start my dude !!!

1 Like

@Ewokone thank you sir !

1 Like

10$ password jdm odyssey battery box under the bumper. I don’t think I’ll use it though

2 Likes

Few dress up bolts.

2 Likes

2 Likes

K tuned traction bar , rear strut bar , no blink mirror, arm rest with new foam and fabric

1 Like

Some crack head broke my antenna. Yes she needed a wash it was during the fires here in cali

Broke dash pieces out

Found a intake at the junk yard was choosing which air filter to run had a few laying around

Picked up some used skunk2 lcas for 60, instantly bought new bushings and changed them out

3 Likes

Those are not junk yard filters btw just only the intake arm itself. Those are previous filters I had in the garage from prior hondas

I dont think I posted my arm rest

2 Likes