Budget build (Danica) Da9 thread

gf surprised me

4 Likes

Arp studs , OEM visor paid 5$ !!! 10w6v2 paid 150$

2 Likes

So I picked up some Stanley jdm one pieces for the da9

Its cracked so this is my attempt to fix it. This is a donor headlight (side note it’s the opposite side)

So I cut a starting piece used a marker to know what grind off. Meaning what ever I marked with it will be gone.
Boom ! Now I used a epoxy mix. I’m going to sand and refinish these next please let me know what you guys think so far I need some feedback as well opinions. !

1 Like

Still gotta sand , refinish and buff

Awesome build so far! Keep up the good work :+1:

Seen this today what’s your thoughts ??

2 Likes

I’d drive it :metal:, parts truck

1 Like

@Honda_Joe man if it wasnt so paisa or made to a cleaner look I would too. I always wanted to make a integatruck

cleared them bad lighting

1 Like

Coming along well putting on the one piece Stanley’s when it stop raining

1 Like

Got a good deal never met the guy lived 4 blocks away but I knew everyone he did but $120 for the hood needs to be sanded and clear coated again

1 Like

get you a gf (or a car girl) who supports your passion. Also she had a ek , j front db8 , and j front dc2 , funny is when she takes the da or my challenger ( it ain’t muscle without a motor v8) when I’m at work and I dont drive em

1 Like

Update my car got broken into. Took my stereo system my jl w6 , and no blink mirror . Couldnt take my teg my kill switches were to good

2 Likes

Damn that sucks bro!

1 Like

Got it fixed I did it all myself except keying the key to match my car

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Modded the 9004 led bulbs to run instead of running h4h just dremel the housing

5 Likes

I wanna see how you did that… I was lucky enough to find some old HID H4H bulbs I had laying around and transfer the rings then onto my headlights

I’ll take a picture of the bulbs the black ring on the headlight that twisted off. It’s the ring that locks into the OEM headlights which the rubber ring sits on. Then I unscrewed the metal holder and rebent it to hold in the bulb but when I’m home I’ll take pics

2 Likes