EG - Lausanne Green Pearl

Here is a “small” introduction

So on to the EG.
It’s a rare car in a couple ways.
Firstly it is stock, like really stock, only a headunit and some rear speakers screwed in the parcel shelf (I mean that is the only way right…)
Then it is a special trim level here in the Netherlands, Silverstone, basically means a EG4 Lsi without the Lsi options (which are a power sunroof, mirrors and windows).
The color, it’s Lausanne Green Pearl, also found on the SiR and Anniversary models.
Bronze tinted windows is the other cool thing along with the full black interior panels.

THIS was the exact model I was looking for, didn’t want anything else. So when my fiance found one online it was sorted in a couple days.

Miles on it ±57.500.

Original clear coat peel as well … :expressionless:

Plans: Enough, well I say that but it’s actually pretty simple. Restore it and add quality parts.
Spoon and Mugen with some OEM goodies are enough for these cars.
Going for a simple B series swap as I just love those engines

Washed, probably not in the last couple years :rofl:

After a wash and a very quick polish.

10 Likes

New OEM key, rubber, non of that hard plastic stuff !

Another small thing arrived. Got it pretty cheap because someone glued something on and another badge was held with tape. Some sanding and polishing did the trick

Picked up some spare parts. Bronze glass stuff. Need some spare quarter as well. Also a spare bumper with OEM lip and OEM window visors.

6 Likes

While you are not needing those spare windows I’ll donate my civic to mount them on, then you keep some space in the garage :yum:

Hahah nice try Christoph, for now the garage still has some space left to store these :rofl:

1 Like

Took the EG apart, suspension and all that stuff had to go. Not that it was bad but I have other plans.
Pressure washed the underside first to get most of the dirt off.

More cleaning

Clean/rust free sills and arches.

So in order to keep it that way, some protection was done.

7 Likes

Couldn’t hurt to try :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: